Dog Licenses Required in City Limits

Do you own a dog and live in Menahga City limits?
  • Do you have a current city dog tag for your pet? 
  • Menahga Municipal Code states you need one.
  • Please remember tags need to be renewed each year.

Please visit City Hall with current shot records (rabies certificate) for your pet,  $5.00 and complete the animal license form.

It's that easy!